Are you a UTRID member?! Ever wonder how you will pay for that next conference or interpreting test? Send in a scholarship request to UTRID!
Send your application to: https://utrid.com/scholarships/
Applicants may be required to provide a service to UTRID in exchange for the scholarship award, based on the type of scholarship request.
Please join UTRID in making this winter Warm & Cozy for a local Deaf family. There are 3 ways you can support the cause:
1. Donate to our Sub For Santa fund.
Venmo (@UTRID and mention Sub for Santa in the subject) or Paypal
2. Select a gift from our virtual Giving Tree and bring it to the cookie party, or arrange drop off at an alternate location by contacting the email listed on the sign-up.
3. Attend our annual Cookie Decorating party 6-8pm Friday, Dec 6 at the Sanderson Community Center for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing 5709 S 1500 W.
We will have cookies, hot chocolate, and photos with a special guest available for 1 ticket each. Tickets will be available at the door or purchase discount tickets now and pick them up at the registration table. To volunteer at the event, check out our signup here: Sign up now
Discount Tickets available in advance:
Paypal Donate Button
You must be logged in to view this content.
- Discount/free admission for UTRID sponsored workshops
- Eligible to apply for Scholarship funds (RID membership also required)
- PINRA Processing- UTRID is an Approved PINRA Sponsor (3 PINRAs Processed per year)
- Network with other working professionals
- Featured on UTRID.com
- CMP Processing for up to 6 workshops (additional workshops are only $25 each)
- 2 complimentary registrations for the annual UTRID conference
- 1 complimentary registration for each of the Terp Talks held in the membership year.
- Member pricing for other workshops offered by UTRID or its partners.