Sponsor Initiated Workshop Guidelines
*Those using UTRID as a CMP sponsor have responsibilities they must adhere to in order to get CEUs for themselves or for workshop participants. Failure to adhere to these responsibilities or to follow UTRID’s guidelines may lead to the inability to get CEUs.*
You will need:
- Organizer name and contact info
- Course Title, Date, Times
- Instructor name, Bio, Headshot, and media that will be used
- Course Description, Objectives and how you will evaluate student learning
- Promotional Materials
- To view requirements for promotional/advertising materials see here: Promotional/Advertising Requirements
Workshop instructors / coordinators have the following responsibilities:
- Do not advertise the event before the flyer has been approved.
- Following the educational objectives set forth in the Instructor Form.
- Handing out evaluation forms to attendees.
- Having all attendees wanting CEUs fill out the Activity Report Form/Roll (see below for Activity Report Form Responsibilities).
- Sending the completed evaluation forms and Activity Report Form to the UTRID CMP Coordinator within 10 days of the event.
- Submit payment if required
Sample Forms (Registration, Check-in, Evaluation, Certificate, Activity Report form)
Please click the button below to complete the Continuing Education Activity Plan
Activity Report Form Responsibilities:
- Attendees should not be permitted to fill out the Activity Report Form/Roll if they missed over 25% of the activity.
- Only the attendees listed on the Activity Report Form will get CEUs and that the CMP Coordinator cannot honor requests to modify the Activity Report Form after it has been submitted.
- CEUs may not be granted if attendees write illegibly, leave their RID number blank or if their details are not an exact match to their profile on the RID membership database.
- If the Activity Report Form is not submitted to the UTRID CMP Coordinator, then the attendees will not get CEUs.