To provide a reliable basis for participants to select continuing education activities that meet their personal learning objectives, all promotional media, outreach, and material for activities offering RID CEUs are required to have:
- The RID CMP, ACET, and UTRID logo. Copies of the logos are provided and may be reduced or enlarged to fit the design of the promotional materials.
- The following paragraph:
UTRID is an Approved RID CMP Sponsor for continuing education activities. This [Content Area] program is offered for [#] CEUs at the [Knowledge Level] Content Knowledge Level.
- Information on the educational objectives of the activity. This information may take a variety of formats and depth of detail.
- Information on the refund and cancellation policy of the Sponsor. It is acceptable to print a link or Internet address identifying contact information, applicable registration policies, and all other registration information rather than the entire policy. Example: https://utrid.com/
- The target audience, as described in the Continuing Education Activity Plan. Example: ASL Students and Interpreters of every skill level are invited to attend
- A statement soliciting requests for reasonable accommodations from potential participants. Example: Requests for accommodation will be submitted during the registration process. Example 2: To request an accommodation, please contact (name, email, phone).
- A statement identifying the policies on non-discrimination and promoting an environment mutual respect and free from bias. Example: (Your Organization) does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.