*Those using UTRID as a CMP sponsor have responsibilities they must adhere to in order to get CEUs for themselves or for workshop participants. Failure to adhere to these responsibilities or to follow UTRID’s guidelines may lead to the inability to get CEUs.*
In order for Independent Studies activities to be approved for CEUs, attendees must provide the following to the CMP Sponsor:
- Independent Study form (completed at the link below)
- Supporting materials such as event description, lesson plan, agenda, learning objectives, flyers, brochures, etc (uploaded as directed in form linked below)
- Payment if required
The CMP Sponsor will work with attendees to determine the following:
- Number of CEUs and if they are Professional Studies or General Studies
- How to prove attendance / participation
Attendees have the following responsibilities:
- Contacting the CMP sponsor to approve the plan before proceeding.
- Filling out the Independent Study form.
- Obtaining/maintining verification materials as agreed upon with the CMP Sponsor
- Sending the attendance/ participation verification materials to the CMP Coordinator within 10 days of the event.
Please click the button below to complete the Independent Study Plan
Paper form for reference only: Independent Study Plan