*Those using UTRID as a CMP sponsor have responsibilities they must adhere to in order to get CEUs for themselves. Failure to adhere to these responsibilities or to follow UTRID’s guidelines may lead to the inability to get CEUs.*
Steps to complete a PINRA and receive CEUs
- Review RID’s guidelines on PINRA qualifications (Note: PINRAs should not be used for sponsor initiated activities or group activities.)
- Complete payment if required (members: only pay if your member benefits have been exhausted, 3 per year)
- Complete the PINRA form online BEFORE attending the event (45 days minimum)
- For instructions, open RID’s Detailed guide for completing a PINRA in a separate window.
- Here is the Paper form for reference only
- Upload supporting materials such as event description, conference agenda, learning objectives, flyers, brochures, etc
- Please submit all required information for your request to be processed in a timely fashion. Missing data will slow processing.
- Work with the CMP Sponsor to determine:
- Number of CEUs and if they are Professional Studies or General Studies
- How to prove attendance / participation
- Attend the Event
- Photograph certificates or other attendance / participation verification materials as agreed upon with the CMP Sponsor
- Complete the online PINRA Completion form within 10 days of event.
- Upload photos of attendance / participation verification materials as instructed
**Note on Paper forms: While you can opt to use paper forms to gather the necessary information, you will need to convert this to a digital format or transfer the information to the correct online form. This will expedite the processing of the credits. Do not submit scanned, handwritten forms as you will be asked to re-submit digitally and this will delay the processing of your credits.**