Academic Coursework Guidelines
*Those using UTRID as a CMP sponsor have responsibilities they must adhere to in order to get CEUs for themselves or for workshop participants. Failure to adhere to these responsibilities or to follow UTRID’s guidelines may lead to the inability to get CEUs.*
Steps to receive CEUs for Academic Coursework
Academic coursework is the only program that does not require prior approval from a CMP sponsor.
- Complete the Academic Coursework form
- Complete payment if required (Members receive 1 per year as a benefit of membership, each additional is $10. Only purchase if you have exhausted your yearly benefit.)
- Work with CMP sponsor to determine:
- Number of CEUs
- Type of CEU – Professional Studies or General Studies (a written statement may be required if trying to get PS for a class that does not fit the PS definition as set forth by RID.)
- Complete all steps before the end of the member’s cycle.