Academic Coursework Guidelines
*Those using UTRID as a CMP sponsor have responsibilities they must adhere to in order to get CEUs for themselves or for workshop participants. Failure to adhere to these responsibilities or to follow UTRID’s guidelines may lead to the inability to get CEUs.*
Steps to receive CEUs for Academic Coursework
Academic coursework is the only program that does not require prior approval from a CMP sponsor.
- Review RID’s instructions to complete the Academic Coursework form here
- Complete payment if required (Members receive 1 per year as a benefit of membership, each additional is $10. Only purchase if you have exhausted your yearly benefit.)
- Complete the Academic Coursework form
- Paper form for reference only: Academic Coursework
- You will need
- Course syllabus
- Official transcript showing a grade of “C” or better was obtained in that class.
- Upload documentation as instructed in the form
- Work with CMP sponsor to determine:
- Number of CEUs
- Type of CEU – Professional Studies or General Studies (a written statement may be required if trying to get PS for a class that does not fit the PS definition as set forth by RID.)
- Complete all steps before the end of the member’s cycle.