Academic Coursework

Academic Coursework Guidelines

*Those using UTRID as a CMP sponsor have responsibilities they must adhere to in order to get CEUs for themselves or for workshop participants. Failure to adhere to these responsibilities or to follow UTRID’s guidelines may lead to the inability to get CEUs.*

Steps to receive CEUs for Academic Coursework

Academic coursework is the only program that does not require prior approval from a CMP sponsor.

  1. Review RID’s instructions to complete the Academic Coursework form here
  2. Complete payment if required (Members receive 1 per year as a benefit of membership, each additional is $10. Only purchase if you have exhausted your yearly benefit.)
  3. Complete the Academic Coursework form
    1. Paper form for reference only: Academic Coursework
    2. You will need
      1. Course syllabus
      2. Official transcript showing a grade of “C” or better was obtained in that class.
    3. Upload documentation as instructed in the form
  4. Work with CMP sponsor to determine:
    1. Number of CEUs
    2. Type of CEU – Professional Studies or General Studies (a written statement may be required if trying to get PS for a class that does not fit the PS definition as set forth by RID.)
  5. Complete all steps before the end of the member’s cycle.
**Note on Paper forms: While you can opt to use paper forms to gather the necessary information, you will need to convert this to a digital format or transfer the information to the correct online form. This will expedite the processing of the credits. Do not submit scanned, handwritten forms as you will be asked to re-submit digitally and this will delay the processing of your credits.**
Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.