Academic Coursework Guidelines
*Those using UTRID as a CMP sponsor have responsibilities they must adhere to in order to get CEUs for themselves or for workshop participants. Failure to adhere to these responsibilities or to follow UTRID’s guidelines may lead to the inability to get CEUs.*
Academic coursework is the only program that does not require prior approval from a CMP sponsor.
In order for Academic Coursework activities to be approved for CEUs, attendees must provide the following to the CMP Sponsor:
- Academic Coursework form (completed at the link below)
- Course syllabus
- Official transcript showing a grade of “C” or better was obtained in that class.
- Payment if required
The CMP Sponsor will work with attendees to determine the following:
- Number of CEUs
- Type of CEU – Professional Studies or General Studies (a written statement may be required if trying to get PS for a class that does not fit the PS definition as set forth by RID.)
Students have the following responsibilities:
- Filling out the academic coursework form and submitting it to the sponsor.
- Sending the sponsor the course syllabus
- Sending the sponsor proof of a “C” or better grade.
- Sending all materials to the CMP Coordinator before the end of the member’s cycle.
Please click the button below to complete the Academic Coursework Form
- Open RID’s instructions to complete the form here
- Paper form for reference only: Academic Coursework