You are invited to submit Award Nominations!
Awards will be presented at this year’s Bi-Annual State Conference—2022 LEVEL-UP.
Nominations are being accepted for the following awards:
- Interpreter of the Year
- Recognizes an outstanding interpreter from our community who has been exceptional in professionalism, service, and attitude.
- Kim Maibaum Lifetime Achievement
- Presented to an individual who has spent a lifetime enriching not only the profession but also the members of the interpreting and deaf communities.
- Ellen O’Hara Community Member of the Year
- Recognizes an individual who actively supports the interpreting profession and exemplifies leadership within the deaf community.
- Student of the Year
- A student who has gone above and beyond in volunteerism and exemplifies leadership within their student community.
Nominations are due July 18th,2022
- Email nominations to UTRID 2022 Award Nominations to [email protected]
- Nominations must include (1) the name of the individual being nominated and (2) a statement supporting the reasons for nomination.
- Questions? Email [email protected]
Salt Lake City, Utah