The UTRID Board has approved to provide up to $2,500.00 in scholarship funds. Individuals applying for funds need to be aware of the following stipulations:
1. Applicants must be a member in good standing with UTRID and RID.
2. Applicants must be a resident of the State of Utah.
3. Applicants must submit applications by the deadline of June 1st of the current fiscal year to be determined eligible.
4. Applicants are eligible for scholarships once per fiscal year (July 1-June 30.)
5. Applicants may be required to provide a service to UTRID in exchange for the scholarship award, based on the type of scholarship request. (ex. request for conference attendance, requires recipient to provide a workshop, newsletter article etc. on their experience.)
6. Applicants may request funding from $1 to a maximum of $500.