PINRA: Members receive 3 per year as a benefit of membership, each additional is $10 / Non-members $20
Independent Study: Members receive 1 per year as a benefit of membership, each additional is $10 / Non-members $20
Academic Coursework: Members receive 1 per year as a benefit of membership, each additional is $10 / Non-members $20
Workshops & Conferences
Workshops: Organizational members receive 6 per year as a benefit of membership, each additional is $25 / Non-members $75
Conferences: Will be negotiated on a case by case basis
UTRID is an approved RID CMP Sponsor for Continuing Education.
CMP processing is on of the many benefits of UTRID membership.
Please submit all required information for your request to be processed in a timely fashion. Missing data will slow processing.
Please submit your form and payment (if required) a minimum of 45 days prior to the event to ensure processing can be completed before the the event starts. Applications and forms will not be accepted for activities that have already occurred.
View our processing fees
Continuing Education Activity Plan (for workshops with multiple attendees)
Please refer to Promotion of Continuing Education Activities Requirements prior to creating your promotional materials.
After your workshop is complete, please complete the Activity Report
Participant Initiated Non-RID Activities (PINRA)
Independent Study Plan
If you would like to complete academic coursework for RID CEU credit, please email email@example.com
If you would like to present a workshop for UTRID, please complete the Presenter Application
For questions or help completing the forms, please email CMP.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click the button below to complete the PINRA (Participant Initiated Non-RID Activity) Form
For instructions, open RID’s Detailed guide for completing a PINRA in a separate window.
Please click the button below to complete the Independent Study Plan
Please click the button below to complete the Activity Plan
You will need:
- Organizer name and contact info
- Course Title, Date, Times
- Instructor name, Bio, Headshot, and media that will be used
- Course Description, Objectives and how you will evaluate student learning
- Promotional Materials
To provide a reliable basis for participants to select continuing education activities that meet their personal learning objectives, all promotional media, outreach and material for activities offering RID CEUs are required to have:
- The RID CMP and ACET logo. Copies of the logos are provided and may be reduced or enlarged to fit the design of the promotional materials.
- The following paragraph:
- Information on the educational objectives of the activity. This information may take a variety of formats and depth of detail.
- Information on the refund and cancellation policy of the Sponsor. It is acceptable to print a link or Internet address identifying contact information, applicable registration policies, and all other registration information rather than the entire policy. http://utrid.com/cancellation-and-refund-policy/
- The target audience, as described in the Continuing Education Activity Plan.
- A statement soliciting requests for reasonable accommodations from potential participants.
- A statement identifying the policies on non-discrimination and promoting an environment mutual respect and free from bias. UTRID does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.
Refunds for conferences and workshops must be requested in writing by emailing email@example.com at least 24 hours before the beginning of the conference or workshop.
The UTRID Board has approved to provide up to $2,250.00 in scholarship funds. Individuals applying for funds need to be aware of the following stipulations:
1. Applicants must be a member in good standing with UTRID and RID.
2. Applicants must be a resident of the State of Utah.
3. Applicants must submit applications by the deadline of June 1st of the current fiscal year to be determined eligible.
4. Applicants are eligible for scholarships once per fiscal year (July 1-June 30.)
5. Applicants may be required to provide a service to UTRID in exchange for the scholarship award, based on the type of scholarship request. (ex. request for conference attendance, requires recipient to provide a workshop, newsletter article etc. on their experience.)
6. Applicants may request funding from $1 to a maximum of $500.
7. Applicants may request funds for RID Knowledge Based Test, RID Performance Tests, Conference Fees, Workshop Fees, and other professional development activities.
If you have difficulty with the above link, please click here to complete the form off-site