Utah RID invites you to submit Nominations for Awards to be presented at the 2018 Bi-Annual State Conference. The 2018 theme is “Terps Rock” as we continually strengthen our skills, create a foundation for the future, and promote interpreter unity.
Nominations are being accepted for the following awards:
- Interpreter of the year
- Recognizes an outstanding interpreter from our community who has been exceptional in professionalism, service, and attitude.
- Kim Maibaum Lifetime acheivment
- Presented to an individual who has spent a lifetime enriching not only the profession, but also the members of the interpreting and deaf communities.
- Ellen O’Hara community member of the year
- Recognizes and individual who actively supports the interpreting profession and exemplifies leadership within the deaf community.
- Student of the year
- A student who has gone above and beyond in volunteerism and exemplifies leadership within their student community.
Nominations are due June 1, 2018
- Mail nominations to UTRID 2018 Award Nominations, 5709 South 1500 West, SLC UT 84123 or email to email@example.com
- Nominations must include the name of individual being nominated and a statement supporting the reasons for nomination.
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Printable flyer: Call for nominations 2018
Utah RID State Conference August 2nd—4th, 2018